Monday, September 24, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

Its Monday night and I am kinda looking foward to watching some of this game. One play for it is Brees u1.5 TD passes (+110). Last year Brees was awesome. During that great season combined with the first two games of this year he has averaged 1.5 TD passes per game. Crunching some numbers, it comes out to about a 55% chance he will throw 1 or 0 TDs in a game. Certainly, the team he is playing against could influence this stat. However, I do not feel Tennessee is bad or good enough to have much effect. I am also throwing in the under 46. This is not a great bet, but I still like it. The line openned at 44.5 and moved up. The public is still on the over. Plus, I think the original was just fine so this is a marginal play at -110.

Yesterday wasn't bad. I am thankful for teasers!

28.05u's wagered for +8.81u and a wonderfully unsustainable 31% ROI!

No comments: