Sunday, September 23, 2007

Week 3 fun

First, some good prop bets week 3
These receivers I think are great plays for under 6 catches this week.
Walker, C. Johnson, Driver, and Shockey(4.5)
6 catches a game is 96 in a season. Odds are against any receiver having that many for a season. Probability says these are good plays.

Team plays
Chicago -3
So Dallas and Chicago are equal teams huh? I don't think so. It seems that Dallas is overrated. The Bears are right around that same solid team that represented the JV in the Super Bowl last year. Plus, the public likes Dallas.

Green Bay +5.5
I think this is off by about 2-2.5 points. Call it the Norv Turner effect. I see a tight, low scoring game here. I love the home dog!

Cincinnati +3 (+105)
Last week Cincinnati was overrated. They give up 51 to the Browns and now they are underrated. I love sports. When a slightly above average varsity team goes against a slightly above average JV team then the spread should reflect it. This spread does not.

Baltimore -7.5 (-110)
They were 10 point favs to the Jets last week and now they are 7.5 to Zona? Aren't the Jets better than Zona? I think this is off by a field goal.

Atlanta +4 (-110)
Pure against the public pick.

Teasing Pitt Balt and Minny in all combos.

Finally, the best play of the week is Winslow(-150) to not score a TD.

Go Browns!

No comments: