Thursday, September 27, 2007

I go for some donkey action tonight

How about that lovable public. Thank you all who pushed the Monday night game from 44.5 to 46. Vince Young has become my favorite player in the league. I typically find the most exciting players in football to be good quarterbacks that can run. In college, my favorite player has been Tim Tebow. I have never seen play action pass with the quarterback! Its hilarious.

Anyways, I am donking it up tonight by calling for a parlay: So. Miss (+11) u51. The public has pushed both of these in my favor. There are other things I like about too, but am not the mood to babble. In addition, I feel there is some amount of correlation so there you go. 1u to win 2.6u.

Also, I like USF (+7) (-105). I may get a good middle here because a lot sharp betters like this ber including perhaps this guy who often pushes lines.

No comments: